Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Developments

I haven’t taken photos in a few days, so you’ll have to live with these old ones for now.  I didn’t want to forget to tell everyone all the new things Brice has been doing!  He is talking up a storm!  Every day we are learning two or three new words, and he even remembers all of them the next day.  There are just so many words now, that I can’t even tell them all to you.  Milk, juice, star, Ryder (more like “Rye-er”), Rachel (“Ray-ull”), … 

Day before yesterday he brought me one of his [less read] books opened to the page of a cow and hands it to me and says “Moo”.  I was so amazed that he could recognize that was a cow and it said moo.  Yesterday he brought me this little chicken he has and says “bok, bok”.   Everyday is something new and I can’t wait to see what it is he does today.

No comments:

Post a Comment