Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Enjoying Vacation

IMG_9056 I seem to be keeping myself pretty busy this vacation.  Since I am working remotely at nights, it doesn’t leave me much quite time to sit and blog.  But I'm sure you would all like a Brice update.  I have mostly been taking Landscape photos this trip, but I have a few of Brice.  I will upload a few more in the next day or so, as we are going to Las Vegas tomorrow for our annual shopping trip.  I can’t promise I wont be dead tired when we get home.  In the mean time, here’s one of Brice taken on the front porch a few days ago.  It’s so nice and warm here in Arizona.  He loves going “oat-side” and playing on the porch with his cars and chasing Bambi (Aunt Frances’ dog) around. 

The range on the other side of the valley from Aunt Frances’ house.

IMG_9146 Again, the range on the other side of the valley from where we are.  The sunsets have been just beautiful.

We went over Hoover Dam on our way to Aunt Frances’.  It was a perfect time to cross, just before sunset.  Every year we know this may be our last time to cross the dam, and I think this year it really is.  I will be sand to go whizzing by, instead of enjoying the views as we slowly cross the dam.

IMG_9164_tonemappedThe “garden” windmill in Aunt Frances’ yard. 

2 comments:

  1. Christina, I am always amazed by the pictures you take on your trips. You should be making a living at this. Looks like stuff you see in magazines. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful time, we are so jealous of the great weather you are having. Beautiful pictures as always

    ReplyDelete