We visited the pumpkin patch I've gone to since I was a kid this last weekend. Brice and I ventured out with my mom, Brett, Liz and Colin. We had a blast! Well, except for the wheel falling off our hay ride trailer and having to walk back with three heavy pumpkins part. Even the pregnant woman carried one of them for us. (Since we had three large pumpkins to two of us and a toddler.) Such a true friend! :) The boys enjoyed walking through the pumpkins, seeing the animals, playing on the hay pyramids, having lunch and eating some kettle corn. I’m sure this is just one of many visits we will have to pumpkin patches this season. They are just so much fun for the kids!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Pumpkin Patch Visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute! Can't wait to go. we need to pick a date and place!
ReplyDelete