He just constantly amazes me with his drawings.
I asked Brice who he drew here, he told me “Aunt Whiz” (Colin’s mom, Liz). A few days later he drew Colin…but I couldn’t get to my camera quick enough. He’s fast with the erase.
I think he told me this was “dragon”. The kid is obsessed with the movie How To Train Your Dragon.
I forgot who he said this was…
And this one he drew Sunday morning and he told me it was him and Ryder. I thought he did a really great job representing the fact that Ryder is his big brother and therefore bigger than him. Yes they are only stick figure drawings, but it amazes me that he draws them round faces and can do so well with proportions. Tonight he drew a picture of him in his footie PJ’s and he did such a great job of coloring his PJ’s in nice and thick for the body. I think it’s quite incredible for a 2.5 year old.
You have to embroider these on something! So freaking cool!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! He loves his magnadoodle so much we are going to have to get one for Colin. I love the idea that I don't have to supervise while he is coloring :)
ReplyDelete