Brice loves rough housing with Tucker. And Tucker loves to play with Brice (most of the time). It’s hard teaching Brice to not rough house too much, and to not shriek when Tucker is coming after him to play. Tucker on the other hand is having a hard time learning that Brice is not another puppy, and therefore he should not bite him. We’ve had a few run in’s, but I’m hoping we can find a solution soon. Today it was a lemon to the mouth, but I think we’re going to try some bitter apple spray. I never remember Casey mouthing us so much, nor biting when playing. It’s proving to be a hard habit to break him of. But he’s still just a puppy and will hopefully grow out of it eventually. In the mean time, we’ll just have to keep up with the “Tucker, No!” around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment