Friday, July 29, 2011

Random July

_MG_7572

We have so few photos together.  Brice loves when I mount the camera on the trip pod and flip out the screen so he can see himself as I snap photos.  It’s always nice when we have at least one decent one to share.

_MG_7608

Ah-ha!  Caught you!  Tucker is not allowed on our bed, but he still insists upon it!  I try to keep him off the bed so we have one dog-hair-free spot in the room, but it’s kind of hard to teach him “no” when Aaron is petting him while on the bed.  Who wouldn’t want to be on the bed then!

_MG_7626_MG_7632

One of the spots I do allow him to lay is on my chair and ottoman in the room.  He’s so cute snuggled up, but I don’t think he’ll fit like that for much longer. 

_MG_7668-2

Brice decided everyone needed to be tucked in before we left to run an errand one day.  I love how caring he is, even with his toys.

_MG_7785_MG_7796_MG_7812

Quality time in bed playing on our devices. 

I’m sorry to say that I didn’t see that I took any photos of Ryder this month!  What a bad stepmom I am!   I am going to have to remedy that this weekend.  Although, in my defense, he usually hides when the camera comes out.  I was busy updating my website and getting some new patterns written this month, so there was not a lot of photo taking or family blog updating.  But I’m hoping to have lots more to share in the coming weeks now that those projects are complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment