Sunday, August 14, 2011

Family in Town

_MG_8535

Oldest of my little sisters, Bethany and her daughter Chloe (10 months). 

_MG_8552_MG_8563_MG_8575_MG_8577_MG_8579_MG_8582

Sister Andrea with Bethany’s son Jason (almost2).  Andrea says she’s never having kids.  A good thing to think at 17, but I know she will change her mind down the road.  Also, in other news with Andrea, she graduated a year early this year!  Such a wonderful achievement from the child they fought tooth-and-nail to do her homework.

_MG_8584_MG_8588

Grandpa Dennis (my dad) and Chloe.  She’s such a ham, just like her mom was at that age. 

_MG_8597_MG_8600

Brice and Jason had so much fun together.  It is really such a shame that they live so far away.  I think these two will be great friends. 

_MG_8611_MG_8621_MG_8626_MG_8634_MG_8637_MG_8640_MG_8644

Ryder (my stepson) watching movies on the iPad.  I think he was a little bit bummed that there was no one his age to play with. 

_MG_8647_MG_8649_MG_8658_MG_8674

Rachel (my brother’s girlfriend) and Chloe. 

IMG_8591

And me with dad and Chloe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment