Monday, October 3, 2011

Brice + Norman

_MG_0262_MG_0263_MG_0264_MG_0265_MG_0266_MG_0267_MG_0268_MG_0269_MG_0270_MG_0271_MG_0272_MG_0288

I’m sure you’re all wondering how it’s going with Brice and Norman.  They are figuring it out.  Norman is not so sure about this kid that wants to follow him around and hold him.  Brice is oblivious to Norman’s feelings on the topic, as would be most kids at 3 years old.  He loves to pick him up and bring him to me.  (Despite how it looks in the photos, he’s actually very gentle with Norman.)  I especially love it when he asks me “Where’s my kitty?”  There is something so cute about the way he says “kitty”.  Tonight he told me Norman was my kitty and Huma was his kitty.   Ryder got to spend time with Norman this weekend.  I think Norman really likes him, as he spent a lot of time in the sewing room with him while he was on the computer.  I had to of course give Ryder a bad time, because he kept saying we didn’t need a cat, and yet he can’t get enough of holding him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment