Saturday, December 3, 2011

Good Food

_MG_1517

_MG_1519

I love when Brice eats good food.  He’s so picky, but he’s been eating apples and cheese for me this week.  He even ate a few bites of pear.  Of course Ryder has never been picky about eating.  He will eat just about anything.  Of course, if Ryder is eating it, usually I can get Brice to at least have a bite or two.  And then if we’re at Costco, he will eat anything that is a sample!  He’s a funny kid.

_MG_1512

Norman is around 6 months now.  He is getting bigger and bigger.  He seems to be about double his size when we got him, but he’s still a small kitty to me.  If he gets to be true Ragdoll size, we’re looking at about a 20+ pound cat!  Little or big, I don’t care, cause he’s just about the best cat ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment