“Mommy, I’m a big boy now! I’m 4!” As difficult as it can be at times to have a very smart, active little guy around, I am going to miss these years so much. I am trying my hardest to enjoy every moment, because I know one day he wont want mom’s hugs and kisses any more. And that he wont crawl into bed to cuddle with me in the mornings. I don’t want that to ever go away. I really loved 3 and am looking forward to 4. I’m not looking forward to kindergarten being only another year away, though. He’s growing much too fast.
Posting has obviously been sporadic here on the family blog, but in the sidebar there is box where you can enter your email and be notified via email when there are updates. It will deliver the post right to your inbox for you, so no need to constantly check. Unless of course you like to do that sort of thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment