Saturday, February 16, 2013

Brice’s Valentine’s Cards

_MG_0418

_MG_0421

_MG_0424

_MG_0427

This year was Brice’s first experience with a school Valentine’s party.  I didn’t want to just send him off with the standard store bought card and candy, but I did want to do something fun.  We made two types of cards for him to give.  The googly eye’s went to a few friends/family and the dino’s went to his classmates.  I made up the cards, with Brice’s approval, and he signed his name on all of them.  They celebrated in class on Friday and he came home with a load of candy, so I was really glad we opted for something different to gift.  He was so excited opening his treats and seeing all the cards from his friends.  We really enjoyed going through them all yesterday afternoon.  It’s amazing how proud it makes a parent to see their child write their name all on their own.  I am constantly amazed at how smart my little guy is.

No comments:

Post a Comment