
He's just talking up a storm! We can go on for minutes just cooing at each other. And he talks to friends and family, too. It's not just coo's, but "buh" sounds and he's starting to use his tongue to make noise as well. We even get a "goo" and"a-goo" sometimes. Definitely expanding his vocabulary. The last few days he's been sleeping a lot more than usual - which is nice. Since he doesn't appear to be sick, I guess we should be getting ready for a growth spurt! He was 13 lbs today, so we'll see how much bigger he gets this week.
We worked on our yard this weekend. I mowed the front and back (big job) and I planted our pots on the front porch. I also got some grasses planted between our yard and the walkway to the front door. It looks sooooo nice. Once Aaron finishes the flower boxes for in front of the house, i'll post a picture. Besides the flower boxes, he power washed the sidewalk in front of the house and the concrete slab and walkway in the back. I can't believe what a difference it is. We have the best looking yard on the block. Aaron's friend asked us "What's with the oasis?" At first he wasn't sure what he was talking about...we're the only green lawn in the neighborhood. I love having a sprinkler system!
Ryder being, well, Ryder. He thought it would be a good joke to pretend Grandma Bonnie gave him a small wine to drink. I have to say, it was pretty funny. But of course I can't get him to post for a serious picture...ever. Since he's always been this difficult since i've known him (4 years old) I'm not thinking it's going to change. Wonder what the teen years will be like.
No comments:
Post a Comment