Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A New Toy!

I talked Aaron into getting Brice this jumpy chair. Since he loves to stand so much, I thought he might like to stand in this. For now we have it hanging in his bedroom door way. We put up some temporary trim since the door hasn't been replaced yet. Soon. I'd love to put it in the opening to the hall, that way he could watch his Baby Einstein video's and bounce away.

He isn't bouncing yet, but i'm sure it will just be a matter of days.
He didn't fuss at all. I just looked over and he was resting his head on the side of the chair. He is such a sweet little guy. I just love him to pieces.


He was watching his Baby Einstein video. He really likes it. I can put it on continuous play and have him watch it at least two times. Ahhhh, an hour to get things done. Yesterday he took an hour nap! An hour! I was so shocked. He slept a lot on Friday, too. I was worried, since he never sleeps, but he's just fine. Today he didn't take quite as long of a nap, but I did get some down time. He occupies himself in his crib for a little while most days. But I can't go without him for long. I have to go in and visit and talk with him...and i'm rewarded with lots of big smiles and laughs. He thinks his mom is pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment