The three of us had breakfast out this morning. It was already past Brice’s morning nap when we got there, so he was a little tired. But did very well considering.
He played with daddy’s phone, and watched some video of him dancing from the day before. He got a kick out of that. I’m going to get those off of my phone and post them here. It was just about the cutest thing!
After breakfast Brice and I had to run to Babies-R-Us…hence the new dog. But I hid him away until our flight on Friday (we’re going to California for Bethany’s wedding). Brice is to that age where he wants stuff off the shelves, luckily it was an inexpensive stuffed animal, but I know I have years to come of expensive toys. He fell asleep on the way home (actually, he almost fell asleep on the way TO breakfast). I always love when he snoozes in the car and then goes down for a longer nap at home. OH! Almost forgot, he has two new words, ball and car. He has been saying them all day! I’m not surprised, those are his two favorite toys right now.
so cute
ReplyDelete