Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

IMG_8475
Although it was sad not seeing my dad, stepmom and sisters (and my new nephew), Christmas was still pretty wonderful this year.  Christmas Eve was spent with Aaron’s family, but I wasn’t feeling well and thus did not take any photos.  Boo.  But Christmas day was FILLED with photos.  Here are some of the highlights.
  IMG_8481

Christmas morning, just waiting for Brice to wake up so we can get started!  We all slept in that morning (staying up until 3am assembling toys and cleaning will do that to a person).

IMG_8480

Grandma and Vern ready to get started!

IMG_8486

Playing with a new toy dad picked out.

IMG_8500

He loves his new shopping cart to push around all of his toys.

IMG_8506
Kissing his new little fox.

IMG_8484IMG_8513 

His new kitchen!  (With some old pots and pans…he has stainless steel now instead of pink.)  He loves his little kitchen.  I find him randomly stirring the pot with one of his utensils throughout the day.

IMG_8515

Playing with his new truck from Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Ron.
 

IMG_8541IMG_8545 IMG_8551 IMG_8554 IMG_8577 IMG_8593
One of Aaron’s favorite Christmas gifts – Disaronno.

IMG_8608
Taking a break from presents to have a bite of fruit salad.  He just ate the grapes.

IMG_8618
David loves his new hat that Rachel crocheted for him.

IMG_8639IMG_8624
Brice loves his, too!  Especially since he matches his unc-y.
  IMG_8641
A pillow of pookie that I made for Grandma.  Now she can see him everyday!

IMG_8662 IMG_8670 IMG_8692
He loves his new “Melmo” that sings the alphabet.  He plays it over and over and over and over….  When he woke up from a nap yesterday, I was alerted to this fact because he was listening to his ABC’s.

IMG_8702 IMG_8715
Rachel loves her pillow of David photos I made for her.  Now she can always have the butthead with her.

IMG_8718 IMG_8731
I think their funny – but he really wanted one.  

IMG_8741
This kid has to try on EVERYTHING he gets for Christmas.  I think he even went into the bathroom and put on his new underwear.  

IMG_8745 IMG_8757 IMG_8774
Someone was getting tired.  We actually had to put him down for a nap and finish unwrapping presents later in the evening.

IMG_8790 IMG_8803 IMG_8817 IMG_8836 IMG_8839
His first look at his new toy from Unc-y.

IMG_8846 IMG_8859 IMG_8860 IMG_8871 IMG_8885 IMG_8916

He loves it – and apparently so does David.  It will take a few times before he gets that he has to push the peddle himself, but with the assistance of David he had so much fun riding around in it.  This kid has no fear.  

IMG_8971 IMG_8972 
We spent time Christmas evening with my dads side of the family.  Grandma Dorothy is doing very well after hip surgery recently.  Uncle Larry and David had to check out Brice’s toys.

IMG_8964

It was a very good Christmas and one that I will always remember.  Brice had lots of fun playing with all of his new toys and was more than ready for bed that night.  I look forward to many more fun Christmases with this little guy.

3 comments:

  1. adorable.. I want that gnome ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what fun!
    That snuggie think just made me about die laughing.. you know what they say about those right??

    My mom wanted one, and then I told her the joke. She changed her mind ;)

    This was a great Christmas huh what a perfect age for the kids. Last year sophie just started at everything. This year she dove for gifts and tore them to shreads. It was alot of fun.

    ReplyDelete