I don’t think I've mentioned yet that Brice likes to refer to my purse as a “backpack”. I think it’s funny that he associates what he see’s on Dora, with mommy’s purse. I guess I do have a lot of goodies that come out of there for him. I’ve been wanting to get him a backpack, to hopefully load him up while going on zoo trips and small hikes…I hope it will slow him down a little. I found a Toy Story one for him and then the little stinker wont wear it. Well, as you can see Nana and Uncle David helped with that. Of course Uncle David had to bribe him with sunflower seeds. That’s my boy!
LOL....love the pic of your mom. I can just hear the sounds coming out of her mouth as she is bee-bopping along in it trying to show Brice how fun it is. The backpack is a great idea colin loves to wear them. I should probably get him one so he will stop carrying my purse around :)
ReplyDelete