Brice has a big time farmer tan. I need to take his shirt off more when he’s outside playing. I’m so lucky that he doesn’t burn with his light coloring. With how fair he is, and that blonde hair, you’d think he’d fry to a crisp, but he actually tans very well. One less thing for me to worry about. He had a lot of fun playing over at Colin’s in the pool – although the pool wasn’t in the plan that morning as the weather was not looking too promising. But once the sun came out and the boys wanted out to play, of course they also wanted to get in the pool. Hence the diaper instead of swim trunks. It’s okay. He’s a toddler. It’s allowed.
Oh my goodness who knew toddler farmer tans could be so cute?!?!
ReplyDeleteThank you for coming over and I am glad the sun decided to come out. Most days Colin strips down and gets in the pool naked before I even have a chance to tell him to not get in the pool. Apparently he didn't think he had time for that, since he is in the pool with all his clothes on. lol
ReplyDeleteFarmer tan just like Grampa. Andrea always teases me about it. Very cute. Can't wait to see you all next month.
ReplyDelete