Monday, November 8, 2010

He Loves To Read

IMG_5284 IMG_5288

He loves reading!  I know you all know this, but I am constantly amazed at how much he loves his books.  When I sit at my computer I can hear him in his room reading his books and making up his own stories to the pictures and sometimes I hear him reading with his Leap Frog Tag Jr. books that Grandma Bonnie got him for his birthday (that’s what’s in the photos).  We’ve been trying to cut back on the TV (again) as he gets so cranky when he gets too much of it.  It just kind of gets away from me and I don’t realize how much it’s on, but once I realize and turn it off he’s back to his happy self again, and in to reading his books even more.   Now if I could just get the kid to eat, everything would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment