Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our Little Artist

IMG_6488IMG_6493

Brice has a little Magnadoodle that he got for his birthday this year, and he LOVES to draw on it.  The kid is an amazing circle drawer.   Aaron decided he needed to get a bigger drawing surface and of course he loves it.  I know it’s close to Christmas, but he so rarely gets things like this that I think it was okay.  He drew this all by himself, without any help from us.  Aaron said that he was on the floor behind him drawing and said “Look at this!” and this is what he saw.  He figures the drawing on the top of the head is his hat, as he’s always telling Aaron to draw a hat on the faces he draws him.  I am just amazed that a 2.5 year old could draw a picture like this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment