Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Norman + Brice

_MG_0639
There’s no doubt about it, Brice loves Norman.   

_MG_0641

_MG_0643

_MG_0645

_MG_0647

_MG_0650

Every opportunity Brice gets, he has to carry Norman around or give him hugs and cuddles.  And I can’t believe how good Norman is with it all.  He just takes it in stride.  Although, Brice is pretty gentle with him.  When Brice picks him up and carry’s him around and sets him down, he just runs away, even though he knows Brice is just going to go pick him up again.  I’m always telling Brice to just leave Norman be, worrying that Norman will just run and hide from him.  But then something like the next photo happens (this was last night) and I know there is nothing to worry about. 

d90c680a0a7e11e1a87612313804ec91_7

Brice was asleep on our bed, I went to my computer for a few minutes and when I turned around I saw that Norman had not only jumped on the bed, but cuddled next to Brice.  I’d say they are going to be very good buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment