My camera wasn't cooperating Saturday night, so I have very few photos from our dinner with friends and those pictures that are half way decent, are kind of blurry. But of course that's not going to stop me from editing the heck out of them and posting them anyways!
I missed some very cute moments because the flash was acting up, but Mr. Winston and Brice were getting along famously!
I don't know who was more interested. Brice loves dogs, and this came as quite a surprise to Aaron, as he isn't usually with us on Sunday's when we go out to Grandma Sheila's and visit all of her dogs. Brice just loves dogs.
I don't have a picture of Tracey with Brice, but I was lucky enough to have this photo of Jackson and Brice turn out...half way decent at least. Tracey and Jackson have been friends of mine for 7 years now, I believe. I showed them around Clark County as they tried to decide on a house. All these years later, we still manage to get together at least once a year for dinner.
It was a fun night, as always. Tracey has some exciting paths ahead of her and I can't wait to see where they lead. These are the friends that you can go month without seeing, and once you're together again, it's like you never spent time apart. We had such a great time, thanks Tracey and Jackson for a wonderful dinner...and of course, thanks to Jazz and Finn for being such gracious guests to Ryder and we can't forget Biscuit and Mr. Winston for entertaining us in their cute little puppy way.
No comments:
Post a Comment