Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sauvie Island

Friday mom and I went over to Sauvie Island with the little guy in tow. We wanted to go early this year so we could try and catch some pumpkins in the field. As you can see, we got lucky.


We made our way to the pumpkin patch that mom use to take us kids to when we were little. That was neat, to think that i'm carrying on a tradition with my son. I think it's just called "The Pumpkin Patch". They have a nice garden area, and there were still lots of flower's in bloom. Like this sunflower.

Mom had fun...hmmm, I didn't get the best picture of her, did I...

It was pretty muddy...so there was no way a stroller was going to work. But I had already decided to carry him in his wrap. It worked out great. He had a fun time looking at all the flowers, pumpkins and other kids running around. He loved being strapped on front while I squatted down to get close to the flowers.

What a good boy for taking it all in stride, look at what I was able to get!

2 comments:

  1. Hate those bugs so you know that why we alway kept rice in the refrig. Next time tell me to close my mouth before you take a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great shots. I can't wait to see some of them hanging in your house.

    ReplyDelete