
Well, a surprise to us anyways. Our good friend Darius called us yesterday to invite us to his nuptials at the courthouse in Portland today. It came as quite a surprise. None-the-less, we are happy for him and his new wife and wish them all the best. The picture is a bit blurry, we just got our new flash today and we're still figuring out how to work it.

Another set of our good friends were there - Kasey & Emilee and their little boy Kyler who is now 18 months old. I love how Brice is reading out to him "Hey, you...pay attention to me over here!"

I love how we both have the same smile in this pictures - he's definitely my boy!
It was such a beautiful fall day in the city. Cool and crisp with clear skies. Brice enjoyed the outing. He's doing well since Saturday's hospital visit. He seems to have found his voice...that or he's just irritable still. I worry over everything he does now and I hope that fades some in time. It's stressful being worried all the time. I need to get him in for his EEG and to an allergist to help put some of my fears to rest and have some questions answered.
I love that little orange hat, and I'm so glad to hear Brice is feeling so much better.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your friends.