Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday Number Seven

IMG_4744 
I can hardly believe he is 7 already.  Aaron talked to him this morning and said he was crying.  “Crying?” I said, “Why?”  Apparently he doesn’t want to turn 7 because that means he’s a big boy and he wants to stay small.  Now that he’ s 7 and big he wont be able to crawl into little spaces anymore.  He also said when he was 6 he was cute…apparently turning 7 means you aren't cute anymore…?  Aaron said he thinks it has something to do with his front two teeth missing.  Poor kid.  Already at 7 he doesn’t want to get older.  Wonder how he’ll handle 30?  It will be fun to remind him of being sad to turn 7 one day in the future. 

Happy Birthday, little man.

3 comments:

  1. oh poor little guy, I am sure he will be ok ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He already seems old for his years.
    Happy Birthday little guy. Enjoy many!

    ReplyDelete