Little flirt! Kissing Liz…his “sudo-mommy”. Remember Liz is my “twin”… Or maybe I'm her “twin”…
Visiting with Sarah. Colin (Liz’s son) and Brice are like her sudo-boys since she has a house full of girls! Two of which are 19 month old twins! He just LOVED Sarah. We don’t get to spend near enough time with her these days.
We had “sewing” night with the girls. Brice was the only baby that night, so he got all the attention. All of these photos are courtesy my talented friend Sarah. I just love her camera. These were taken with one of the lenses that Brice wants for his birthday. Aren’t they just lovely for taking pictures for the blog? Yeah, now he REALLY wont shut up about wanting those lenses. Persistent kid. We had a wee-bit of a blow out. The kind where you take him to the bath tub still dressed and rinse him off before putting him in. Bad. But I so love him right after a bath, with his hair all wet and messy. He’s just so cuddly!









A wee-bit of a blow out? That was a huge blow out. Like the tire exploded and the car is going to flip off the road, blow out! lol. It's always nice when I can spend some special time with Brice. But Colin was very upset when he heard that he didn't get to see Brice and show off his new skills.
ReplyDeleteThat little man is such a cuddle bug. I cant wait to see him again
ReplyDelete