Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Coffee with Friends

 IMG_2111 He liked the lemon loaf we shared.  His little fingers kept reaching for more.  But mostly, he just made a crummy mess. 

IMG_2114

IMG_2133

We met up with my friend Terri from high school (we cheerleaded together for two years) and her little girl Sophia, who is exactly two weeks older than Brice.  There are so many of us that had babies within a few weeks of each other.  There was something in the water in Vancouver that summer, I swear.  We had such a nice visit over coffee, and then a fun trip to Joann’s Fabric Store.  I’m looking forward to our next meeting.  It’s so nice to find friends from high school and discover how much more you have in common than you ever knew.

1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful day thank you to. Poor Brice and Sophie were a little tired though. We need to get them out more. LOL Let plan something again soon.

    ReplyDelete