Sunday, May 17, 2009

Brice + Mommy

loving her little manrun baby runits funny to grab moms facefreedomswingI love his hairmama loves

We were lucky enough to snag Sarah for a few hours tonight.  I have hardly any photos of me and my little man, since I'm always the one behind the camera.  It was really important to me to have some photos of us at the end of our first year together.  This is just a few of them, and I'm excited to see more.  He was a little stinker tonight (didn’t get all of his napping in today) so we’re going to have to try again next weekend for some of the two of us BOTH looking at the camera when he’s a happier baby.  But these are sure fun and oh so sweet!  Thank you, Sarah!

2 comments:

  1. Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

    ReplyDelete