Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Little Jedi in Training

IMG_9859 IMG_9861 IMG_9780 IMG_9781 IMG_9782 IMG_9783 IMG_9784 IMG_9785 IMG_9786 IMG_9787 IMG_9788 IMG_9789 IMG_9790 IMG_9791 IMG_9792 IMG_9799 IMG_9802 IMG_9803 IMG_9804 IMG_9828

He cracks me up.  He plays with his brother’s light-saber once, and now all  giftwrap rolls are light-sabers.  As soon as he saw this, he immediately started playing with it just like they do in Star Wars.  And then dad decided to make the nose into the end of it.  Oh my!  Does he ever love that!  Made me make the noise all day long.  I keep trying to hide this from him…and he keeps finding it!  As I'm sure you can see from the photos, he’s full on walking now.  Sunday he stared and he hasn’t stopped.  You should see him “run” when the refrigerator door opens!  Seriously!  Daddy’s boy for sure.   I’m trying to get some video, but I swear to you, every time I turn it on, he decides to crawl.  Soon, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. He is growing up so fast. Our babies aren't going to be babies for too much longer. He is the cutest Jedi ever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's just cute no matter what he does. I was looking picture of Aaron again the one shot of him laying in th grass, he looks like Kevin conser? not sure if that is how last name is spelt.

    ReplyDelete