Thursday, May 7, 2009

Visiting the Twins

Larkin ready to read to BriceHe's a big time walker nowhey get out of my car seatwow this thing is funon the movesilly kiddletshappy Briceooh look at those dimplesteething?

Brice had so much fun playing with Sarah’s twins yesterday – Larkin & Ruby.  They are almost 2, so I think it was still a great age difference.  Brice was walking all over playing with all the girly toys and loving it!  He especially liked the kitchen set up.  I see a play kitchen in our future.  He can have dolls, too.  I’m a cool mom like that.  Although, I think he’s going to prefer light sabers.  We can’t wait to play with them again.  I wish I had on video how much fun he was having.  I think he and Larkin especially got along.  …and Larkin just loved his car seat.   Sarah took all of these great photos.  Thanks Sarah for letting me “borrow” them.   I think I need that dimply smile shot framed for home. 

1 comment: