Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Weekend

IMG_6315 IMG_6323 IMG_6344 IMG_6371 IMG_6392 IMG_6407 IMG_6414 IMG_6422 IMG_6435 IMG_6481 IMG_6502 IMG_6545 IMG_6567 IMG_6568 IMG_6569 IMG_6611Saturday :: Hunting for moles with the 45mm.  They wont leave the yard alone.

IMG_6619 IMG_6641IMG_6708 IMG_6650 IMG_6670 IMG_6671 IMG_6710His cute little Converse shoes.

IMG_6722 He wants mommy.

IMG_6742Brice had to watch from the safety of indoors.  He got a little scared outside.

IMG_6746Sunday :: Hunting for moles again – this time with the shot gun!  Brice is helping watch the holes for movement.

IMG_6769 IMG_6775 IMG_6777Eating dirty rocks!  That’s my boy!

IMG_6809 IMG_6833 IMG_6855 We had a fun 4th of July weekend.  Brice had lots of fun outside in the sun, watching for moles, watching fireworks and playing with the dogs.  It was a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. am I a bad mom if I told you we closed the windows and did nothing?? Sophia slept right through all the fireworks to. I didnt have the energy this year and sophia didnt know what was going on anyway.

    By the way Sophia has cute little pink converse. Dont you love how cute and small they are.
    Brice is freaking adorable

    ReplyDelete