Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary To Us!

IMG_5017

About to be married, and I can’t resist being a goof.

-041924-069 Every time I see this photo I crack up.  Such a stupid pose.

[041924]052 [041924]060 Copy of IMG_1508 Glad that the Vegas part of it all is behind us.  Obviously happy to be married.

FritzPhotoLane-104 FritzPhotoLane-112 FritzPhotoLane-128 FritzPhotoLane-130 FritzPhotoLane-140Beautiful food…that I didn’t get to eat.

FritzPhotoLane-148 The lucky Lady who got to visit during the reception.

FritzPhotoLane-163 FritzPhotoLane-191 FritzPhotoLane-201 The two responsible for it all.  I worked with Joan and Aaron worked with Travis and these two are now happily married themselves. 

FritzPhotoLane-204 FritzPhotoLane-211 FritzPhotoLane-214 Our inside joke.

FritzPhotoLane-223 FritzPhotoLane-245 FritzPhotoLane-255 The only cake I have ever loved!  I’m not a cake person.

FritzPhotoLane-384 FritzPhotoLane-416 Two years down and many, many more to go!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love these photos. Not often you see a bride and groom with a sense a great sense of humour (my hubby used to be a wedding photographer). The dresses, the cake, the flowers, all beautiful.

    My favourite photo from our wedding we both look like goofs too. Dave has his head thrown back and I am leaning over and we are both laughing our heads off. It is such a natural, unposed and even unfalttering photo, but it says so much to me. :)

    PS. I got a free piece of fabric in an order of Lush fabric from a friend of yours because you mentioned my blog on yours! She recognised my name. I was giddy with excitement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina,
    I love,love,love the pic of Brice with the strawberry face. I think your wedding photos look like you both enjoy life very much..I was married at 17 and will celebrate my 32nd on the 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for 2 wonderful years my beautiful wife!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it great when you can put a face to a name? Now I can visualize the person using all those scraps.

    What a striking couple! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete