Friday, July 31, 2009

How We Beat The Heat

IMG_8442 IMG_8443 IMG_8447 IMG_8451 IMG_8612 IMG_8613 IMG_8616 IMG_8617 IMG_8622 IMG_8629 IMG_8630 IMG_8632IMG_8637 IMG_8639 IMG_8641 IMG_8644 IMG_8646

We stay indoors!  In our diapers!  Poor Liz and Colin had broken A/C so they came to play with us on the two 100+ days.  I was told we got up to 112 degrees on Wednesday!  The boys played around in their diapers most of the time, it was too hot for clothes even with the A/C.  And of course David is being goofy David.  (I think I know what he’s getting for Christmas….) There is just too much of my brother in Brice.  I can only guess at what the years ahead will be like. 

2 comments:

  1. The pictures of David in the tunnel tube remind me of Oscar the Grouch in his garbage can. I guess you can tell what I have been watching today. Thank you for sharing your AC, it was a wonderful relief from the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys looks like our future espeically the big one. (David)

    ReplyDelete