Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Little Table

IMG_8358 IMG_8359 IMG_8360 IMG_8363 IMG_8366 IMG_8372 IMG_8376 IMG_8378 IMG_8379 IMG_8384 IMG_8385 IMG_8388

He has a new little table to eat at…and he loves sitting at it!  He eats breakfast here pretty much everyday.  He’s not really a fan of his high chair, so I'm glad he likes this.  I have to help him in and out of it, but hopefully he will be able to do it on his own very soon. 

3 comments:

  1. are those blueberries??
    I can't get sophie to stop eating those either, her poopy is turning blue seriously. She loves those things, and maderine oranges to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids LOVED their little table, but I didn't love the chairs. They always seemed so tippy. I found that I really liked stools, liked the ones at Fred Meyer. They had a more sturdy base and didn't tip as easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's just so cute no matter what's he's doing my little angel.

    ReplyDelete