Friday, September 11, 2009

A Full Day :: Bend Area

IMG_2065IMG_2091 IMG_2103IMG_2415 IMG_2449 IMG_2481The Chipmunks were chasing us.  Mom doesn’t like “rodents” so we walked really fast!   These photos were at the Lava Lands Visitors Center just north of Sunriver.  It was a good morning for a hike, not too hot.  Brice loved riding in the carrier, my neck not so much.  Definitely need to invest in a better carrier.  He was happy as long as we were moving.  As soon as I would stop he would start to throw a fit.  It was fun though, and I'd love to do more of this when we get home.

IMG_2552 Brice with his stuffed Chipper watching Cars for the ump-teenth time!  We must play this three times some days.  Hey…whatever keeps him from screaming during the drive, I guess.

IMG_2600 IMG_2643 IMG_2184 I forgot the name of this, but it was an old bridge spanning this deep gorge. 

IMG_2516 IMG_2520 IMG_2548We had lunch at an old depot.  It was such a nice day, that we sat outside.   We’re in Twin Falls, ID today…about four hours from Yellowstone.  That’s our destination for the next two nights and I probably wont have internet, so more photos in a few days.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I am glad the trip is going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brice's little hair it looks like goose down or something ;-) I never could use those carriers with all my neck and back issues.. next time you go he will be running all over you will need a leash ;-)

    ReplyDelete