He loves Mr. B. He carries him everywhere. He doesn’t want anyone else, just his “B” (as he calls him). And then that “Rah-rah” as he calls it. He’s been teething and in more pain that usual. I’m pretty sure it’s his 2 year molars he’s working on and some days he walks around saying “owww” and pulling at his cheek.
I brought his puzzle into the room and we’ve been working on colors. The way he says "purple” is so cute. I will try and capture it on video and share…but you know how good I am at that. I had to bring a little basket into the room to hold the misc. toys he brings in here. I love that he can come and play while I sew.
And then there is his daily abuse on the dog. Poor thing. She loves him to pieces and just takes it in stride. I think the only reason she puts up with it is because he feeds her when he eats. The dog knows she will be rewarded. Tonight was the first night Brice spent in his new “big-boy” bed and I will snap some photos while he’s sleeping and share in the next few days.
Big boy bed already? WOW your brave. There is no way Sophia would do that she would just get up an play until she passed out from being so tired. Her first word in the morning EVERY morning is Play!
ReplyDeleteGood job Brice!