Thursday, February 11, 2010

Color

IMG_1106
Brice saw his kitty crayons on top of his kitchen and says “Color!”  I was like “What?”  And he said it again.  The kid knew that these were his crayons and that you color with them.  We’ve colored with them once!  He’ so stinkin’ smart! 

IMG_1113
IMG_1115

I got Ryder to get down and color with him, too.  

IMG_1123 IMG_1129
He loves his new haircut.  I think it’s a little too “radical” for me.  But he loves it!

IMG_1131 IMG_1132

IMG_1136 
I pulled out the regular crayons for Ryder and I to color with and then Aaron joined us, too.  It was a true family moment of coloring.  Brice thought he had to be king of all the crayons and kept gathering them towards him on the table. 

1 comment:

  1. lovin Ryders new do, he's so handsome! Brice is adorable as always too ;-)

    ReplyDelete