Sunday, November 23, 2008

6 Months Old

My how the time has flown! ...in some ways. In other ways I think "it's only been 6 months?!"


His Uncle David (whose lap he's on) decided he needed a fohawk. It is quite adorable.
More and more these days I think about how I didn't really think I wanted kids, mainly because of all the time involved. I have to say, it was the best thing becoming unexpectedly pregnant. I can't imagine my life without this little guy. I was TOTALLY right about the time involved and how life becomes all about kid and not about "me"...but it's still worth it. Even on the days I grumble about it, I know it's still worth it and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

He's meeting all of his milestones and then some. I'm still waiting for him to begin walking any day now...and then some days I wonder if he just might crawl for a bit. He begun to sit with very little support, but still falls to the side after a bit. We're getting there. He tries very hard some days to sit up on his own.

Aaron brought the video camera to me tonight, and I watched some video from right after Brice was born. I had no idea the video existed, it was wonderful to go back and see those first few minutes with him. I'm so glad we have things like video to relive those moments that pass us by so fast. I'll be sparing you those video's and I was being "stitched up", and while it doesn't show much, you get the idea...and that's just TMI for me. Happy half-birthday, little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it increblie how one little boy
    has changed so many lifes. how wonderful it is
    that he came to be with us. So much love he's my star

    ReplyDelete