Friday, April 24, 2009

Adventures in Road Tripping

IMG_8554IMG_8523 IMG_8526 IMG_8540 IMG_8543IMG_8573

  Mom, Brice and I have taken a little (ok, long) road trip to visit Aunt Frances in Arizona.  Ahhhh, the heat!  Actually, it’s quite pleasant down here right now.  Bullhead/Laughlin is another story.  The biker rally is this weekend and it’s hot and muggy.  But here, 20 minutes south, we’re a bit higher up, away from the water and a lot cooler.  It was a total of 24 hours in the car, but Brice did very well.  We left [officially] at 8:30pm on Wednesday night and got here at 8:30pm last night.  We’re going to try leaving a little earlier when we head home, so as to have the bulk of the trip during his usual, nighttime sleeping hours.  We’ve had lots of adventures already (yes, that’s a chicken nugget in his mouth…and he loved it! …I loved that he quite screaming) and many more are yet to come.  I’ll try and blog every day, but it’s proving a little hard with a busy boy and a new environment. 

1 comment:

  1. Poor Baby i hope he's walking all over for Frnaces and Ray.

    ReplyDelete