I wish I had a video to share with you, but of course he wouldn’t repeat what he did three times for the camera. We had our first real steps tonight! Not just one, or two, or three…but five and six steps! He’s been standing on his own for seconds at a time for the past few weeks, and even took a step here and there for the last week, but tonight it was lots of steps to get to his goal! It was so exciting! He walked from the couch to me, about 6 steps and then from me to “Auntie” Liz and then back to me again. I hope to have video to show you soon, so you can all be excited with me!
yay see, I told you it was coming. I am so excited for you. Within days it will be just walking like he has been doing it all along. Yay I am happy for little brice, good job momma
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute blog you have :D I just wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog..about the coffee photo! Good luck ..I hope you win :D My friend is opening a coffee shop in Boston and she wants me to sell some of my photos there...so I was thinking of doing a whole coffee series. When I actually get around to it..lol :D
ReplyDelete