Friday, April 17, 2009

Enthusiastic [Blurry] Kisses

IMG_6951 IMG_6952 IMG_6953 IMG_6954

Yes, I really need a faster lens.  It’s dark enough inside that I have to have too low of a shutter speed, which means lots of blur.  But, despite the blur, these were too precious not to share.  So I hope you don’t go cross-eyed and enjoy Brice’s enthusiastic kissing.  He is a good little kisser.  Yesterday I got a nice, random kiss from him.  I especially love when I don’t have to ask him.  Later in the evening he was kissing a picture of his friend Abbie, who is 4 weeks older than Brice.  We had a birthday card with her picture on it.  Most of the girlfriends had little girls, so Brice will have lots of girlfriends to choose from!  …gotta work on his kissing skills!

2 comments:

  1. he is so preious he only knows love and feel good
    right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a kissing fool. Hope that lasts forever.

    ReplyDelete