Saturday, April 25, 2009
Our First Morning
Fearless kid that he is, he didn’t let rocks stop him from exploring. We thought for sure that Aunt Frances’ concrete patio’s out back would be a great “play pen”, that there was no way he’d go crawling off into the rock. We were wrong. He didn’t care. He just got up on his feet (same with the concrete) and walked on all fours. This kid is a monkey! …and for sure mine. He may have his dads wide and sweaty feet, but he’s got my monkey toes! Not a whimper or complaint out of him, even when he poked his hand while trying to grab a small cactus. He just moved on. Not until later did we see a little bit of blood where it had “bit” him. Such a tough boy! He has had so much fun today, playing out back and with all the dog toys inside. He took three naps and went to bed on time, that goes to show just how busy he is keeping us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mr. Brice has the cutest little tushy ;0)
ReplyDeleteI can not belive he was crawling on the rocks. He must love them as much as his mommy does.
when I was little I had the toughest feet from never wearing shoes on the rocks and dirt roads in hemet... I love it!
ReplyDeleteHe's just too cute. I don't believe much of anything is going to slow him down.
ReplyDelete