Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bathtime

IMG_5816 IMG_5818 IMG_5827His first piece of artwork!  He has some tub crayons and I’ve been trying to get him to draw with them for weeks, instead he prefers me to draw with them and for him to take small bites of crayon.  He’s a boy, what can I say.  Well, of course tonight, dad’s first try at getting him to draw – he does.  But just for the record, I've been working with him for weeks on how to hold it to get the best use of the crayon.   As a mom, you gotta love how they do stuff like that to you. 

IMG_5831 IMG_5835You can always tell when it’s bedtime by his red eyes.  He was a very sleepy boy.

IMG_5842 IMG_5844I just love to cuddle with him when he’s in his towel after his bath.  I think it’s as exciting for him to get wrapped in the towel as it is to get in the bath.  I’m lucky to have a kid that loves his bathtime so much.

1 comment: