Well, it was a wet one here today. And apparently Target uses some weird cement outside their doors, cause I slipped and fell today…while holding Brice! The back of his head hit the cement, and I am going to have a gigantic bruise on my hip, but we both seem to be okay. He was of course upset, but calmed down pretty fast and after a quick visit to the ER, the doctor said he was okay to go home. Oh good! I didn’t want to have to do CT scans or anything like that on the poor little guy. He seems to be back to his hold self. Heck, at the ER he wanted to get down and walk around the room we were in. Tonight he was running all over the house, playing with his lawn mower (posting on that to come) and giving Honey hugs. He was his usual silly self and his sleeping peacefully now. Of course I'll still worry for a few days, but really, I think I took the brunt of the fall and as an after effect he let his little head fall back and hit the cement. I’m pretty upset with Target over this, as I've almost slipped and fell before. So I think I'll be contacting them to fix that in the VERY near future. They are just lucky that I'm not a sue happy person. But just to let you all know, the bump on his head is almost gone, and it’s just a little red, I’m not even seeing a bruise. Kids heal fast and have pliable skulls at this age still. I haven’t been a very good mommy-photographer this week. I have lots to share so I’ll get to taking more photos this coming to week to fill you in on everything new and exciting!
How scary you must have been terrifed. kiss my boy
ReplyDeleteOMG I would have freaked!! good job keeping your cool.
ReplyDeleteYIKES! That does not sound fun at all. I am glad you are both doing ok. slipping with a baby in tow is not fun. Feel better soon
ReplyDeleteIt sounds awful. I am sure it scrared everyone inclduding your mom. We are very glad that you both are fine.
ReplyDelete