He LOVES his Brown Bear, Brown Bear book that he got for his birthday from Great Grandma Dorothy (my dad’s mom). He has to go find it and bring it to us SEVERAL times a day to flip through the pages. The purple cat is his favorite. In just the last few days he now says a few animal sounds. It started with “meow” (but he says it without the “e” sound…so more like mmm-owe. Like “mmmm” and “owe! I stubbed my toe!”). And quickly after he said “woof” when he sees the dog and today he learned “Baaaa” for the sheep, but it’s more “ahhhh” deep in the back of his throat. It is beyond adorable. I’m trying my hardest to get it on video so you can all hear, but he’s not performing in front of the camera. I’ll try again tomorrow. Whenever he sees a cat, he says “meow” and a dog he says “woof”. Grandma Sheila was reading a novel with a dog on it, and when he would crawl in her lap, he’d point and say “woof”. I’m working on bear now, “grrrrr”.
No comments:
Post a Comment