Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Strawberries

IMG_5917 IMG_5948 IMG_5951 IMG_5986 IMG_5987 IMG_5994 IMG_6023 IMG_6031 IMG_6040 IMG_6041 IMG_6052Can you tell we picked strawberries tonight?  He loved it!  After I let him have one, he was picking his own and shoving them in his mouth.  Once I realized that I had to watch him to make sure he didn’t have too many.  I guess he’s not allergic.  He was such a mess!  I’m not sure the stains will come out of his shirt, but it was worth it.  I wish you call could have been there, it was seriously one of the greatest moments I’ve ever had with him and I'm so glad I had my camera with me to remember the time.   I’m sure most of you family members, that see me with my camera all the time, think I’m a bit nuts for ALWAYS taking photos of him – but look what I get to re-live over and over again because I ALWAYS bring it with me.

1 comment: