Monday, March 8, 2010

Dip, dip, dip!

IMG_2525 IMG_2528

He loves to dip and he loves cottage cheese and chips.  But it’s a little hard to “dip, dip, dip” it on his own, so we usually have to help him with it.  He’s been so picky about eating lately that it’s all I can do to get him to take a bite or two of something.  It’s those darn molars coming in.  He usually just eats the cottage cheese off the chips and not the actual chip, so I don’t feel too bad giving him a few potato chips.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha Sophie is a dipper to. She just sucks off the dip though as well. WE are using silverware now though and it's going pretty good. However everytime there is a possible sauce like for chicken she so wants it. Our little ones are pretty small so I dont think a few goodies will hurt them to much. ;)

    ReplyDelete