Liz and I try to get together every week or so for the boys to play and to have a little mommy down time, but we don’t often get together with our husbands, too. It’s time that prevents us more than anything, as our husbands are almost as identical in likes as Liz and I. This makes for very easy dinner and conversations. We had a simple birthday dinner that I made and some awesome desert – both of which I had never made before. I am so glad they turned out well. I actually ended up making a double recipe which required two crockpots on the counter. Aaron was thrilled because there was leftovers. Lucky for him, since he accidentally bought split chickens which just about grossed me out having to split up into pieces. Now we both know to watch what we get next time.
Thank you for everything! It was a wonderful dinner and dessert was delicious. It was the perfect way to end my birthday. Great food, great conversation, and even greater friends.
ReplyDelete