Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

IMG_2861
I know, not the best picture of Aaron, but it was still pretty early and the light wasn’t that good.  So everything else was blurry.  

IMG_2852
IMG_2865

He opened his gift from me, and OF COURSE it’s a gadget of some kind.  

IMG_2875
IMG_2881
 
Naked-diaper boy had to come to the table and get in on the fun, too.  For whatever reason he is refusing to get dressed these days. 

IMG_2886 
Aaron loved his gift.  It’s called “The Personal Soundtrack T-shirt”.  He wanted it. 

IMG_2892
Brice was doing little jigs.  He thought it was fun, too.

IMG_2895
And this is what he had for breakfast.  His idea.  I offered to make blueberry pancakes.  But of course I wasn’t going to turn down a Krispy Kreme.  Good breakfast.  Good birthday breakfast.  Not good birthday breakfast for a diabetic.   Happy #34, honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment