We’ve been trying for a few months to get Brice use to the training potty. He is now to the point where he has to come sit on it every time I'm in there going to the bathroom. I think that’s good progress. When I'm changing diapers I always say to him “You could use the potty, you know…anytime you want! Just let mommy or daddy know.” And he always says “No.” The other day I was changing his diaper after he woke up and noticed it was bone dry! That never happens for this kid (he drinks a lot). So I asked him if he wanted to use his potty and he thought for a second and said “Yes.” I was so surprised! So we got up and walked to the potty and he sat on it for a minute. But he didn’t like the feel of it on his skin I don’t think. So up we got and back to the diaper. Oh well. It’s progress. I’m in no rush and not pushing it. He has time. Sometimes when he lifts the lid I laugh hysterically at the things he’s put in there. A few weeks ago he had Mr. B stuffed in there and this week it was tampons. Guess I need to put those behind a locked cabinet door now.
What a guy
ReplyDelete