His hair was wild from me putting sun screen in it. I kind of like that look on him!
I had some much needed mommy friend time last week at a friends new house. It’s nice that so many of us had babies at the same time. Everyone is turning two now, which is perfect for all of our toddlers to play together. Everyone had fun running through the sprinkler, but I noticed when we’re in a big crowd, that Brice seems to go off on his own and play. Reminds me of myself. I’ve never been a big fan of groups and always hang back and observe or just do my own thing. He played on the slide (going up and down on his own – it was a kiddy slide) and played with his cars. At one point, Tanner found a very wet spot in the yard and was tromping through it. Well, it didn’t take long for Brice to see how much fun that could be! Marta’s poor backyard!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Fun With Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like Brice had a great time. Love his hair, as always :)
ReplyDelete